Frank Cullen, M.A.
Do you have a desire to have a richer,
more fulfilled life that honors God?...
…I have a desire to help you get there!
- What is Life Coaching?
It is an active discovery process through conversation, in which someone seeks to discern God’s design and find their fullest potential as a child of God. The International Coaching Federation defines Life coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Simply put…Life Coaching is a relationship between a client and a professional that helps facilitate positive change by setting and reaching goals.
- What differentiates Frank as a Christian Life Coach from another Life Coach, a pastor, or other knowledgeable Christian leader?
Frank has received education and training from The Professional Christian Coaching Institute (PCCI) which is aligned to the standards of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). He adheres to the ICF code of ethics as well as the ICF core competencies.
- What is the difference between Life Coaching and Counseling?
Counseling is for those seeking healing from past or current hurts or seeking change in the way they think, feel, or behave. Life Coaching is for those seeking partnership and assistance in reaching personal or professional goals and living a more fulfilled life.
15 reasons to Hire a Christian Life Coach, if you have a desire to…
- Get unstuck or get past a road block
- Fill a gap between where you are and where you want to be
- Make a positive change in your life
- Have a better relationship with God
- Live a more fulfilled life
- Find purpose in your life
- Do your job better
- Improve your expression of God’s love for others
- Break a bad habit or create a healthy/good habit
- Take control of your life and get more clarity
- Make and reach goals
- Become more organized
- Become more motivated
- Gain confidence and find strengths
- Obtain a better level of time management
- *Confidential sessions held via phone or office*