Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the following sites.
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- Suicide: Read This First
Local Support Resources
- Coastal Plains Community Center: A team of professionals is standing by to assist you if you are struggling with a mental health crisis. Crisis services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week for all people in the service area who feel they need assistance with a behavioral health crisis. All information shared is strictly confidential.
- Coastal Plains Community Center Address: 2808 Industrial Loop Beeville, Texas 78102 Phone number: 361-358-8000
- STCHM Family Counseling provides care when individuals, couples, and families need help sorting through the challenges of life. Counseling services are provided regardless of an individual or family’s ability to pay for them.
- First Baptist Church Beeville Address: 600 North St. Mary’s St. Beeville, Texas 78102 Phone number: 361.575.5151
- Brave Minds Counseling believes in providing individual, couple, and group therapy through individualized modalities and techniques.
- Brave Minds Counseling Address: 608 E. Milam Street Beeville, TX, 78102 Phone number: 830-299-7303
- The Purple Door - Beeville Office is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping victims of sexual assault and/or domestic abuse, no matter when the abuse took place. Through a range of services, initiatives, and referrals, The Purple Door empowers and supports women, men, and children while assisting survivors in reclaiming their freedom.
- The Purple Door - Beeville Address: 3800 Charco Rd, Beeville, TX 78102 Phone number: 361-248-3711
- The National Sexual Assault Hotline & Online Hotline connects victims of sexual assault with a trained staff member from a local sexual assault service provider, which provides access to a variety of free services. Available around the clock by phone and online chat.
- Phone number: 800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Al-Anon Family Group Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) meetings a supportive community for individuals recovering from alcoholism and committing to a life of sobriety. But alcoholism not only affects the addict but also those involved in their life.
- Beeville Family Church Address: 303 S Tyler St, Beeville, TX 78102
- The South Texas Recovery Foundation is a leading substance use disorder and alcoholism recovery center in Beeville Texas. As an extended recovery center for men, with an emphasis on ranch principles and animal assisted therapy, our program provides several different elements that help residents on their recovery journey.
- South Texas Recovery Foundation Address: 2957 FM 888Beeville, TX 78102 Phone number: 361-226-4244
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices Provides the latest information and news on dangerous drugs and medical devices.
- Dangerous Drugs
Treatment Centers and Hospitals in Texas
- www.newcf.net brings Christ-centered restoration and healing to individuals and families that have been destroyed by chronic life-controlling issues and addictions.
- www.teenchallengetx.org long-term residential addiction and alcoholism recovery centers in several locations across Texas. Men, Women, and Teen facilities.
- www.bayviewbehavioralhospital.com in patient and outpatient mental health treatment in Corpus Christi, TX.
- www.palmsbh.com in patient and outpatient mental health treatment in Harlingen, TX.